Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Please join us.
Peggy Green, an Educational Specialist at Consumer Credit Counseling Services will present this workshop.
1. Assessing your current financial situation.
2. Tracking spending habits.
3. Developing a budget.
4. Identifying ways to cut expenses.
5. Using credit wisely and techniques to pay off credit cards.
6. Establishing an emergency/savings fund.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Free tax assistance is available at San Lorenzo Library Monday and Tuesday afternoons from February 2 through April 14, 2009 by appointment. Please call the Reference Desk at (510) 670-6283 to make a reservation during normal open hours or sign up in person at the Reference Desk.
This program is jointly sponsored by the IRS and AARP. Trained volunteers assist with U.S. Federal and California State income tax and e-filing for taxpayers with low and middle income with special attention for those age 60 and older.